Monday, November 10, 2008

Do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car

This information was given to me by a friend and I know I have to pass it on to everyone in my life and please forward it to all frineds in your life too.
Someone whose mother recently got diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her that everyone should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, especially in the hot summer time. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer.
So please be careful and do not drink the water bottle which has been left in a car and pass this on to all the people in your life especially women. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us!!!!

1 comment:

Adam Tervort said...

Here is my corrected version.
Adam

This information was given to me by a friend and I know I have to pass it on to everyone in my life, and please forward it to all the friends in your life too.
This is from someone whose mother recently got diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her that everyone should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, especially in the hot summer time. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer.
So please be careful and do not drink the bottled water which has been left in a car, and pass this on to all the people in your life especially women. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware of and just might save us!!!!